- Terms apply to the website “www.jacobjosephjewelry.com“
- The site is operated and managed by Jacob Joseph Jewelry Ltd., PO Box 5252204. A website that sells jewelry (hereinafter: “Products”) offered to the public who surf the Internet, through a secure sale
- By using the Website, you acknowledge that you are accepting of the terms and conditions stated below:
- The provisions of these Terms and Conditions shall apply to any use and/or purchase made by the User on the Website and shall form the legal basis for any discussion between the Customer and the Company. As a result, the customer is asked to read these terms and conditions in full and carefully.
- Browsing the website and/or purchasing a product offered for sale on it, constitutes the customer’s consent to accept and act in accordance with the regulation, so if he does not agree to the terms of its terms, he is asked not to make any use of the website.
- Purchasing products on the website requires filling out a form that includes full name, complete address, e-mail, phone number and filling out a payment form – which includes the customer’s credit card details, and additional details as needed.
- Providing false, inaccurate, misleading, defamatory information (including personal information) is strictly prohibited. Providing such information may be considered a criminal offense, and result in legal action against the customer, including, for damages that may be caused to the company’s website, its owners, managers or anyone else on their behalf.
- Entering inaccurate details allows the company to immediately cancel the customer order.
- Do not transfer the account on the website to another party without the prior written consent of the company.
PAYMENTS AND PURCHASES
- By using this site you represent that you are at least the age of majority in your state or province of residence, or that you are the age of majority in your state or province of residence and you have given us your consent to allow any of your minor dependents to use this site.
- Transactions will only be accepted using a valid credit card from one of the companies: Visa, MASTERCARD, and Diners Club.
- The company reserves the exclusive right to prevent customers from using the site for any reason, even if the customer has used the website in the past, including in the following cases:
- Performing an illegal act and/or violating the provisions of the law.
- Violation of these terms or conditions of any other online service offered by the Company.
- Deliberately providing incorrect information; performing an action that may impair the proper operation of the site and/or any of the suppliers and/or any third party.
- The credit card held by the customer has been blocked or restricted for use in any way.
PRIVACY AND SECURITY
- The company implements industry standard best practices in order to maintain the privacy of the information on the website. The company is aware of the sensitivity involved in operating an online sales site, and therefore takes advanced precautions for a safe purchase. However, the company can not guarantee complete immunity from computer intrusions, intrusion attempts, such as hacking and / or any discovery or static activity of the website systems used by the company. If despite the security measures taken by the company, a third party penetrates the website, the customer will not have any claim, claim or demand towards the company.
- By entering details and executing a transaction, you release the company from liability for any damage caused to you and / or anyone on your behalf due to attacks, attempted burglary and intrusion into such information and waive any claim against the company and / or anyone on its behalf in this regard.
- When making the purchase on the website, the customer will be required to enter the following details into the system: first name, last name, telephone, locality, zip code, e-mail and payment details. The customer is also given the option to enter the same or additional details for sending the invoice.
- Information provided for the purpose of placing an order for a product, service or information, we use it solely for the purpose of placing the order and the actions derived from it (for example, charging the consumer, issuing a receipt, etc.). The information is not passed on to any other party, except as required to complete the said transaction (such as to the credit company).
- Upon completion of the transaction and its approval by the credit company, the customer will receive a notification confirming the execution of the transaction along with a tracking number. This confirmation will be sent to the email address entered by the customer during the ordering process.
- The Company may, at its sole discretion, for any reason, and at any time, cancel or terminate a transaction and / or sale and / or cancel an order, in whole or in part, and / or the activity of the site, in whole or in part.
- Notice of such cancellation or termination will be given to the user or customer, and the company will refrain from charging the customer’s credit card or refund him any amount paid for the products, to the extent paid.
- Except for the refund of the said transaction amount, the user or customer will not have any claim, claim and/or demand towards the company and/or the supplier in respect of the cancellation of the transaction as stated in this section.
- If it is discovered that a product is out of stock, the site may cancel the order or offer an equivalent replacement item. If such an order is canceled, the site will not be responsible and will not bear any direct, indirect, consequential or special damage caused to the customer or a third party, including but not only damage due to the purchase of the item from a third party at a higher price.
- All intellectual property rights, including patents, copyrights, designs, designs and trade secrets, are the property of the Company only or of other third parties who have authorized the management of the site to use them.
- These rights apply, among other things, to the data on the website, including the list of products, the description and design of the products and any other details related to its operation.
- These rights also apply to the site name and domain name (www.jacobjosephjewelry.com) of the site, the trademarks (whether registered or not) are all the property of the Society. They may not be used without their prior written consent.
- No information may be copied, reproduced, distributed, sold, marketed, rented and translated from the site, including trademarks, images and texts, product design, product images, etc. without the prior written permission of the company.
- Do not link to content from the site that is not the homepage of the site (deep link) and do not display or publish such content in any way, unless the deep link will be to the web page on the site in full and as is, so you can view and use While receiving consent from the site management.
- The management of the site may order the cancellation of a deep link even after giving its consent at its sole discretion and in this case you will not have any claim and / or demand and / or claim against the management of the site.
Jacob Joseph ships worldwide via UPS Express Shipping. Shipping takes up to 72 hours, but some orders take longer due to our handmade process. See information below for processing information. Please contact us for overnight shipping.
Every shipment is 100% insured and delivered right to your doorstep. We require a phone number to complete the shipping process. Please be sure to provide us with the most specific address possible to optimize shipping.
fees are completely covered by Jacob Joseph but your local custom, Tax or VAT charges and fees must be paid by you and Jacob Joseph will take no responsibility for them.
Please email us if you want more information about your specific country of residence.
All items come gift wrapped in a jewelry box and bag.
all items are processed and shipped within 21 business days of your order.
Please allow extra time for us to create your custom orders with special requests (28 business days), and an additional 72 hours for shipping. Custom orders take longer due to our handmade process.
Business days are weekdays, Sundays through Thursdays, and do not include Fridays, Saturdays, holiday evenings and holiday intermediate days.
Returns and Exchanges
It’s very important to us that you’re happy with the jewelry you buy from us, but if you are unhappy with your order, for any reason, You can change an item or return it and receive store or website credit up to 14 business days from the purchase date. You must return it in its original package and it must be unused, flawless and in it’s original packaging.
Refunds will be issued minus shipping charges, fees, handling fees, and customs, after we have received the jewelry back in perfect condition.
If the item you purchased costs more than 850$, we will not be able to give you money back, by law, but you will receive store/website credit.
Please note that custom orders are non-refundable and non-returnable.
If you would like to make a return or exchange, please contact us.
Any item purchased at a discounted or SALE price is a final sale and can not be returned.
Custom-made jewelry cannot be returned / exchanged for the consumer and no monetary credit has been received.
Custom-made jewelry or a change in existing jewelry in stock for the customer cannot be returned or exchanged.
All our engagement rings are custom made and cannot be returned.
Jewelry ordered with engraving and jewelry with letter design are not refundable or exchangeable.
The customer may cancel the transaction within 24 hours from the date of the order (the cancellation will be made by email to the company or by phone).
Every item is checked by our most professional goldsmiths and will not leave our studio before we are 100% sure it is perfect and good to go. All of our jewelry is manufactured using the highest quality materials
- Jacob Joseph Jewelry provides a 1 year warranty on all the jewelry from our various collections and on jewelry designed in a personal design.
- The jewelry in the company undergoes a thorough and professional inspection at all stages of production by the company’s experts.
- The warranty is valid provided the jewelry is kept at a reasonable and reasonable level.
- The warranty does not cover cases of broken, torn or scratched jewelry.
- The warranty is not valid if the jewelry has been repaired by another party other than the professionals of Jacob Joseph Jewelry.
- In case of a misplaced diamond we will be glad to re-set it. If the stone is up to 1.3mm / 0.01CT we will re-set it free of charge even if you lost it.
- Each defect in the jewelry will be examined individually in the company’s laboratory and it will be decided whether it meets the warranty conditions.
- There is no warranty for loss / defect in keystones, this type of warranty is provided solely by the insurance companies.
- The warranty includes cleaning the jewelry and free reinforcement.
If you do not know the size of the ring you want to order, you can use the size guide.
We are happy to resize your ring if it doesn’t fit you for any reason. Resizing is possible up to four months from the date of your purchase and up to one american size above the size of the ring.
If it has been more than 4 months and/or you need more than a size larger, let us know and we’ll discuss the price.
CHANGES TO TERMS OF SERVICE
The current version of the Terms of Service will be available on this page at any time.
We reserve the right, at our sole discretion, to update, change or replace any part of these Terms of Service by posting updates and changes to our website. It is your responsibility to check our website periodically for changes. Your continued use of or access to our website or the Service following the posting of any changes to these Terms of Service constitutes acceptance of those changes.All our engagement rings are custom made and cannot be returned